Shaw Center ScoopHow do I book a Photography/Videography Session?
Shaw Center for the Arts welcomes personal and commercial photo shoots or video shoots - from graduation, engagement, and bridal sessions to fashion photo shoots and TV commercials! Please contact Priscilla Simpson (link my name to my email address) for photo/video shoot scheduling.
The cost is $100 for 3 hours of photography time or $200 for 3 hours of videography time in the following spaces:
- Lafayette Plaza: ground level, west side, anywhere outside with gray bricks
- Rue Albritton: ground level, east side, anywhere outside with gray bricks
- Lamar Atrium: first floor lobby area
- Jones Walker Foyer: first floor, bar area to the left of Manship Theatre
- The Gallery at Manship: mezzanine level, up staircase to the left of Manship Theatre
- 4th Floor River Terrace: indoor/outdoor fourth floor space
Please note that photography sessions are not allowed in the spaces listed above before and during any scheduled events. All other spaces within Shaw Center for the Arts are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise approved in writing.
The 6th floor Rooftop Terrace at Tsunami has a separate photography agreement and any photo shoots should be arranged directly through the restaurant.
Click Here to view our photography policy.